Get the MSME Loan
Want an MSME loan without putting your assets at a risk. LIFC makes the MSME business loan simple with its effortless and hassle free process. Now you don’t need to face traditional lenders and can easily take your MSME to new heights.
Get financing for whatever you need now
Purpose of LoanThe purpose of the loan is to help your MSME get the finance with easy and structures process. Go through the following points to get more clarity.
- Working Capital Limit
- Business Expansion
Features of MSME Loan
MSME loan and SME finance will help you get the required fund in no time which help your business to grow. Go through the following features:
- Ticket size: Up to Rs.30 Lakhs (Rajasthan), Up to Rs.20 Lakhs (Gujarat & Madhya Pradesh),
- Tenure : 7 years (Rural), 10 Years (Urban)
- Security: Commercial & Residential Property
Eligibility Criteria for MSME LoanWe have transparent and easy process to check the eligibility, just go through the following eligibility requirement to get the funding.
- Min 5 year residing at permanent address and 1 year existence of business
- Business should not fall under blacklisted
- Age: 25 to 55 years
Documents Required for MSME Loan
A minimal document requirement makes the LIFC a right choice for your MSME loan. Take a look at the document required by you to get the MSME loan
- Shop Act License/ MOA & AOA/ Sales Tax/ Vat registration
- Bank statement for the last 6 months
- Complete KYC of Individuals
- Property papers and etc.